Welcome to CSER'18!
CSER 2018 will be held October 28, in Markham, ON, co-located with CASCON 2018.
CSER brings together (primarily) Canadian-based software engineering researchers, including faculty, graduate students, industry participants, and any others who are interested.
winner Ahmed Hassan
, of Queen's University, Kingston.
||October 14, 2018
||October 21, 2018
Please check back later for updates.
Research Track Accepted Papers
Call for Submissions
We invite you to contribute by sending your proposals for:
- New faculty talks (30-40 minutes + QA)
- Regular research talks (15-20 minutes + QA)
- Poster/demo/lightning talk presentations
The deadline to send in your proposals is Oct
Please visit the following form to submit your proposal. Include the following to allow us to prepare a great program:
- Presentation title
- Author name(s) (with the presenter(s) highlighted) and affiliation
- Presentation abstract (up to 150 words)
- Type of talk (e.g., new faculty, regular, or poster/demo)
There is also time during the meeting to briefly publicize software engineering related events such as conferences, workshops, projects, etc. Please make sure you send us your request for announcements (including the presenter’s name and the event’s title) to guarantee a time slot for your announcement.
CSER does not publish proceedings in order to keep presentations informal and speculative.
Social Media Chair
Dr. François Coallier's office at ÉTS in Montréal has kindly agreed to handle CSER Fall 2018 registration. Please submit your registration using the on-line form. Deadline is Oct 21. The registration site accepts Visa and MasterCard only.
- Students: $100
- Non-students (faculty, industry, government, etc.): $250